As this school lays great emphasis on discipline - slackness, disobedience and disregard of the rules will not be tolerated. Any negligence of good manners, any work or action likely to lower the image of the school, is regarded as a breach of school discipline: The school reserves the right to expel students whose diligence or progress in studies is considered unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Immorality, insubordination or contempt of authority and breaking bounds and causing damage to school property are always sufficient reasons for suitable action to be taken immediately.( Refer Code of Conduct - Article 60 in Students Corner Page )
* Parents are requested not to enter classrooms to see their children or teachers during school hours.
* Parents are required to inform the school administrative office, if there is any change in their address, telephone numbers and
other relevant information, immediately.
* Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes. The parents will hold the institution, indemnified against all
claims arising through illness and accident.
* Parent's attention is drawn to the fact that criticism of the school or teacher in the presence of a child should be strictly avoided
because it causes the students to lose respect for their teachers with the consequent failure to learn from them and retards
* Parents can meet the Principal on stipulated days after taking prior appointment.( Refer Visiting Hours Page )
* Parents can meet the Teachers on stipulated days after taking prior appointment. ( Refer Visiting Hours Page )
* The parents are required to attend the P.T.M on a regular basis ( last working day ) and the Class Teacher should be informed
about any absenteeism, prior to the meeting.
* A respectable Code of Conduct should be maintained and punctuality observed at such meetings.
* Any communication made by the parent /guardian should be addressed to the Class Teacher. The address and phone no.,
Admission No., Name of the Student, Class, Section should be clearly mentioned in the application.
* Parents should sign the progress report card and return it to the school within three days. If lost / mutilated, a replacement will
be made after the payment of the required fine of RS.100 at the School Administrative Office.
* Parents are required to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention to their
attendance, punctuality and discipline and to take interest in their child's work. They should check the Students Diary every day
and note the instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular / notice / invitation etc.
has been issued.
* Care must be taken of all school property and if any damage is done, it will be made good by the concerned student together
with a fine imposed for the offence.
* Students are not allowed to wear earrings. Girls are allowed to wear only small rings. Students are not allowed to apply
nail polish / mehendi / tattoos under any circumstances.
* Students are advised not to carry any cash and to bring valuable articles e.g. mobile phones expensive watches, transistors,
electronic gadgets, pen-drives, cameras, calculators or jewellery to school. * In case of loss of valuables or other articles, the
authorities will try their best to trace out the items but shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss.
* It is compulsory for all students to attend school on the first day of the beginning of a session or after each vacation, and the
last day before the beginning of a vacation, otherwise strict action will be taken by the school authority.
* The ward of those parents, who avoid meeting the authorities, when advised to do so, may not be allowed to attend the classes.
* Parents should not try to contact the teachers over the phone, but they can meet the teachers during the 'Visiting Hours'.
* Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards.
* Parents must first consult the activity calendar, weekly test schedules and other circulars before making enquiries over the
* Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.
* Strict action will be taken against students using unfair means in examination.
* In the event of the student missing his/ her assessment due to his / her absence from the school, there shall be no re -
assessment for the student.
* Collection and distribution of lunch packets and other belongings is not the responsibility of the school and is not allowed. In case
of an emergency, school will however provide a small snack to the child.
* No student is allowed to bring gifts, presents or return gifts etc. to school to mark his/her/other's birthday or for any other
occasion. At the most, a student will be allowed to distribute toffees to students in his/her section.
* Students can wear school uniform / proper colourful dress on his/her birthday.
* Parents are requested to carry the Invitition Card on their person while visiting the school for any function organised by the
* Our School is a polybag-free zone. All parents are requested not to send or bring any articles like tiffin, stationery, craft articles
etc. to school in polybags.