Code of Conduct ( Article 60 )
A ) The following acts and conduct on the part of the students will amount to misconduct
* Misbehaviour towards teachers or any other employee of the school.
* International disturbance of classes.
* Absence from clases without the permission of the Teacher / Vice Principal / Principal
* Bullying / Intimidation of others.
* Eve-teasing / misbehaviour towards girl students.
* Damaging / disfiguring school property.
* Propogating strike / distruption of classes.
* Association with banned organizations.
* Propogating communal / caste feeling amongst the students.
* Indulging in physical violence in any manner.
* Disobeying lawful orders of the Teacher / Vice Principal / Principal.
* Bringing unauthorized people / article inside the school.
* Theft / pilferage of school / student's property.
* Any behaviour unbecoming of a student.
* Indulging in acts of moral attitude.
B ) In above acts of misconduct, Principal shall take suitable action as per observation of the disciplinary committee depending on the gravity of misconduct, which may include.
* Oral / Written warnings to the students and parents.
* Suspension from attending classes / school for a specified period.
* Recovery of loss to school property.
* Issue of Transfer Certificate.
* Expulsion / rustication from school.