OnLine Registration for Admission will be available from 15th Feb. 2018 for Class - I and will be entertained upto 80 candidates within the last commenced date for applying online registration for admission for the Academic Session 2018 - 19
( Only for Railway Wards )
Last date for submission of Online Registration for Admission Forms is 28th Feb. 2018.
View Prospectus Session 2018 - 19
From Class II - XII OnLine Registration Form will be available as per vacancies. First Railway Wards will get chance and after Non - Railway Wards will get admission by prior sanction of C.P.O.
Filled Registration Form is to be submitted online prior getting Admission Forms.
Short Listed Candidates will be intimated through SMS / on Notice Board / Website / Administrative Office for further necessary admission related procedure.
Submission of Admission Forms
School Administrative Office :
S.E.C.Rly. Hr. Sec. School ( No. - 1 )
Near Railway Post Office, Railway Colony
Bilaspur ( C.G. ) - 495004
Time : 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Monday to Friday - except saturday and public holidays.
For any query please contact Administrative Office.
* During Interview / Interaction / Test, Call Letter have to be produced.
* There will be Interview / Interaction / Test on intimated date for students seeking admission to Class IX.
* For admission to Class I to VIII, there are no Tests or Interviews.
* No request for the change of dates for Interview / Interaction / Test will be entertained.
* During Interview / Interaction / Test, call letter have to be produced.
* Call Letter has to be submitted to the institution once Interview / Interaction / Test is done.
Rules & Regulations
* Fill up the Admission Form in Capital Letters.
* It is mandatory that the Parent / Gurdian will fill the Admission Form themselves.
* Age criteria must be strictly maintained ( Refer Age Criteria ). The management holds the right to
cancel the Admission if the child's age does not match with the class he / she is seeking admission.
* Attach Photocopy (Self attested by parents) of the Child's Birth Certificate issued by Municipal
* Attach photocopy of Pay Slip ( Self attested ) for the month of Feb. 2018 in case of Railway Wards.
* Attach photocopy of Caste Certificate ( if any with self attested by parents ).
* Paste one latest colour photograph of the child on Admission Form.
* The Admission / Registration Form, duly filled-up and complete in all respect, together with the online
payment receipt or SBI e-challan payment receipt of Annual Fees ( as per fee structure 2018 - 19 )
shall be submitted in person to the Administrative Office.
* Last date of submission of complete Admission Form is on 28th Feb. 2018.
* Applications must be complete and information mentioned in the Admission / Registration Form should
be true. In case of any discrepancy with the fact, the management holds the right to cancel the
Admission / Registration Form as well as the admission of the child.
Admission Procedure for Session 2018 19
* Apply for Online Registration for Admission ( available in Website )
* After successful submission of Online Registration for Admission, a confirmation receipt ( OnLine
Registration For Admission Receipt ) will be generated with a Unique Reference Number. It should be
noted carefully or can take printout of the confirmation receipt for further admission related procedures.
* The management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission.
* Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via SMS and also available on the website
* Selected candidates have to provide their registered mobile number ( as submitted in the Registration
Form ) and unique reference number to take printout / download the Admission Form and also to pay
Annual Fee online.
* The downloaded Admission Form should be filled completely and attach all necessary documents before
submission in the Administrative Office -
i) Hard Copy of filled Admission Form
ii) Xerox Copy of Birth Certificate
iii) Xerox Copy of Pay Slip for the month of Feb. 2018
iv) Xerox Copy of Caste Certificate ( if any )
v) Two recent color passport size photos of the candidate
vi) Annual Fees Receipt / e-Challan Payment Receipt